A comprehensive program tailored specifically to mid-career professionals seeking to seize opportunity to reimagine their careers and thrive amidst uncertainty.
Setting your leaders up for success
Mid-career leaders can find themselves vulnerable when impacted by redundancy. It’s often a new experience that coincides with managing significant responsibilities in their professional and personal lives. Having seen how hard it is to recover from poorly managed transitions, we enable mid-career leaders to build the confidence, capability and networks to find meaningful work quickly.
Career Resilience is unlike other career transition programs; it’s a transformative experience tailored specifically to mid-career professionals seeking to thrive amidst uncertainty.
In today’s rapidly evolving economic landscape, mid-career professionals face unique challenges. The ever-changing marketplace demands adaptability, resilience, and the ability to reinvent oneself. Amid an economic downturn and period of accelerated disruption and volatility, these challenges become even more pronounced.
Recognising this, Career Resilience’s progressive approach supports individuals to navigate the highs and lows of looking for a new role. This is a core element of career transition, but in today’s world, it’s not enough. To remain relevant and competitive, mid-career leaders need new skills. At Career Resilience, we support individuals through transition while building the contemporary leadership skills, and the confidence, influence and networks required to succeed.
Career Resilience draws on expert guidance, cutting-edge resources, and a supportive community to empower individuals to seize opportunities, reimagine their careers, and emerge stronger in the face of adversity.
The curriculum systematically enables participants to build the necessary critical capability to transition:
- Market Navigation Strategies
- Adaptive Mindset Development
- Confidence, Skills and Knowledge Enhancement
- Networking and Collaboration
- Expert Guidance and Mentorship
- Personalised Marketing and Branding
- Financial Resilience Strategies
Career Resilience’s transition framework is UNIQUE and HIGH IMPACT and centres on three pillars:
Individuals are supported through a progressive leadership curriculum to develop an expansive mindset, contemporary leadership skills and the impact required in disrupted environments.
- Interactive sessions with leadership experts and transition consultants
- Forums offer an interactive mix of theory and exercises based on leadership research and practical experience
- Forums are specifically designed to enhance participants’ ability to lead themselves and others through disruption.
Manage the transition process while also growing as a leader. Participants develop strategies and collateral to navigate transition while developing the mindset, capabilities and impact required to secure new opportunities.
- Insight into the unique characteristics of disruption and the trends shaping industries and job opportunities
- Insight into developmental programs, courses and learning to foster new skills
- Choice of sessions aligned with personal preferences and career objectives
- Create meaningful collateral such as resume, position statements and job applications
Mid-career leaders require access to networks. We facilitate connections to inspire collaboration, friendship and opportunities to learn about new industries and roles.
- We question established patterns, unpack assumptions and focus on what truly matters in navigating career transition.
To discuss interest, suitability, and enrolments, please contact Vanitha, Julie or at email@example.com.